Axis Healthcare Curbside Care
Introducing a new service that is unlike any other, Curbside Healthcare. Our Doctors are now seeing patients from the comforts of their own vehicle. We understand that patients want to be treated as fast as possible. This innovative healthcare option essentially brings the Physician to you.
No appointment are necessary, just pull up to one of the curbside parking spots and follow instructions on the sign! Additional participating locations are coming soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does this work?
- Once you arrive, you’ll just park in one of the designated “curbside healthcare” parking spots. They are marked with orange cones.
- Text the clinic that you have arrived and someone will be out to your car shortly to assist you.
What are the curbside hours of operation?
- Our curbside healthcare has the same hours as our clinic: Monday- Thursday 8 AM to 5 PM and Friday 8 AM to 2 PM.
Can I call ahead and make an appointment or is it first come, first serve?
- Yes! You can make an appointment by calling our clinic at (918) 943-3790. You can also come when it’s convenient for you without an appointment.
What can I expect?
- After you text us that you have arrived (with or without an appointment), one of our staff members will come out to your car to check you in. They may need copies of your driver’s license and Insurance card if you are not a current patient.
- After you check-in, a nurse will come outside to get your vitals, go over your problem, and get you prepared to see the Provider.
- The Provider will then come out to your vehicle to perform the visit.
What about my privacy?
- There is plenty of space between vehicles so that patient information is not overheard. If you feel uncomfortable with being seen from the car, that is not a problem. We are still seeing these types of visits inside our clinic.
Are you only seeing patients from the car?
- No, you can still be seen inside of our clinics. We are just providing this service for convenience.
What if the Provider can’t take care of me from the car?
- There may be times where the Provider asks you to come into the clinic to be seen, depending on your problem. If this is the case, you can wait in your car until an exam room becomes available for you to see the Provider. The staff will let know the process once you arrive.
I see the provider every month for my chronic pain medications, can I be seen from the car?
- No, we are still requiring all pain management visits to be seen inside our clinics.
Does my insurance cover this service?
- Insurance will be the same whether you are seen in the clinic or at curbside.
Curbside HealthCare can be used for the following:
Highest Quality Care
Our passion is your progress! We are always striving to find new innovative ways to improve your experience at Axis Healthcare. Whether it be adding additional services, increasing our capacity for more patients, or providing the services for all your healthcare needs under one roof. Our providers are always growing and are on the cutting edge of medical practice. Not only will we assist you with the problem at hand, but we will also help prevent future problems that could occur.
Why Choose Axis Healthcare
Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff
Most Insurances Accepted
Now Taking New Patients