Telemedicine Virtual Care
Axis HealthCare Now Offers Telemedicine
Axis HealthCare has been providing urgent and primary care services since 2010. We are now offering telehealth to allow you to be seen by one of our providers without needing to leave your home. Our providers are able to treat numerous illnesses and injuries that are not life-threatening with a telemedicine visit. If you are not feeling well, book an appointment today!
How Does Telemedicine Work?
Axis HealthCare has made the virtual care process simple.
• Call or book a telemedicine appointment online
• Use a mobile device or a desktop for the appointment
• Complete the online paperwork
• After the paperwork is complete, there will be a short wait for the appointment to start
When Should You Have a Virtual Care Visit
Virtual care offers a convenient way to get the care you need without having to visit a physician in person. Another benefit of virtual care is that you will not have to spend time in a waiting room. You can do it all in the comfort of your own home.
Axis HealthCare is able to provide the following health services through a virtual care visit:
• COVID-19 symptoms
• Cold symptoms
• Flu symptoms
• Sinus issues
• Child wellness visits
• Medicare annual wellness visits
• Basic medication refills
• Skin conditions, such as rashes
• Urinary Tract Infections (UTI’s)
Some conditions might require our physicians to request an in-person visit to do a more thorough examination or run an additional test to be able to make a diagnosis to determine the best treatment for your condition. In which case our physician will transfer your information and prompt you to visit the closest Axis HealthCare clinic for further care.
When Should You NOT Have a Virtual Care Visit
When it comes to treating patients, there are conditions that can be more severe than others and should be diagnosed in person for treatment. We have provided a list of conditions that would be best for in-person care so you can avoid an unnecessary virtual care visit.
• If you are having a life-threatening emergency
• Chest pain
• Anything that will require physical examination
How To Prepare for Your Telemedicine Visit
To prepare for your telemedicine visit we recommend that you find a quite place for the appointment. We also recommend for make sure your mobile device or desktop will be ready. To ensure your device is set up you should:
• Check your webcam is working if using a desktop
• Ensure you have a strong service signal on your phone or internet connection on your desktop
• Make sure you have plenty of battery life on your device
While it may not be required, you should try to have an extra light on hand in case the physician needs to get a better view of your skin or throat.
Choose Axis HealthCare Telemedicine for Convenient Care
Technology has made our lives easier in almost every capacity and that should not stop when it comes to visiting the doctor for care. If you are not feeling well and would prefer to be treated in the comfort of your home, book a telemedicine appointment today.